Go & Become an Fully Integrated American
You can trust us with real and sensitive information. We are ready to assist our clients anytime and every time. We offer you to
The Ceremony will be based on the process worked out between the couple and the officiant, and it varies from couple to couple.
1. Interfaith greetings to include people of different faith traditions.
2. Appreciating the bold steps the bride and groom have taken
3. Observing customary traditions of either or both Bride and Groom
4. Acceptance of each other as his/her spouse
5. Exchange of Rings
6. Pronouncement as husband and wife
7. Signing the marriage registration papers
8. A short customized Sermon to fit the tradition(s) chosen by the couple
9. Prayer ( again from one or two traditions)
10. Other rituals that parents desire, or the couples want can be included